New Balance Made in UK 991
Shared experience and skill comes together with exquisite results in this evolution of our MADE in the UK 991. This New Balance sneaker features iconic Harris Tweed® cloth, bringing you a modern British classic that celebrates the best of heritage fabric with the latest in design.
The world-famous handwoven Harris Tweed® cloth reflects the rugged terrain, rich beauty and open vistas of the Outer Hebridean islands of Scotland. The Harris Tweed® weaver is an artisan whose craftsmanship is passed from generation to generation, always drawing inspiration from mountain, moor and sea. With the very landscape in its fibres, premium nubuck and impressive cushioning from the ABZORB midsole, this sneaker truly delivers in style and comfort. The impressive result honours two brands with a history of British manufacturing and exceptional quality.
- These premium New Balance sneakers feature iconic Harris Tweed® textile
- Upper also features premium nubuck and synthetic details
- Classic ABZORB midsole cushioning
- Rubber outsole
- Salty air and crashing seas: hear the call of the Atlantic in this Harris Tweed® houndstooth
- Each Made in UK sneaker is crafted in our factory in Flimby, Cumbria, UK, and uniquely celebrates culture and style
The colourway as shown: Beige with green and grey.